Pothole Patrol.

I just now saw on local tv news, today,the city finally got around to filling in a big pothole, about eleven and a half feet wide.That big pothole has seriously damaged some people's cars before.

The Wal Mart store where I usually do my food shopping, one of the exit lanes which curves, almost right there at a busy highway, there is a pothole there about two-two and a half feet wide.That pothole was still there yesterday afternoon when I was leaving that Wal Mart store.If you didn't already know about that pothole,,, it will gitcha! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

We call that a ditch here.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

I'd ask if it was actually on the road or part of Walmart's property. Leading to a possible reason why.

Reply to
fred