Powerstroke 6.o liter

Hi guys, I just bought the powerstroke 6.0 diesel in a 2003 reg cab F350

Question, when I try to accererate, I get a "popping" noise though what seems to be the Air intake.

When this happens I loose all power and have to speed up slowly..

any body know what this could be

Reply to
milco

How many miles, CEL on, any codes?

Reply to
money2noise

Its a 2003. With 127000 km..what is CEL. I also noticed My filter minder was blown apart. I glued and taped it

Reply to
milco