Put This In The IDIOT Box alongside Electric Power Steering:

-ChrisCoaster

Reply to
ckozicki

there's nothing wrong with electric power steering.

Reply to
jim beam

Runk

The wireless brake works with 99.9999999999997 percent reliability, according to a news release from Saarland University.

I'd like to see the math that produced that number!! First impression is that it's a fabricated number. Credibility == 0.00000000000000000000000000097.

Reply to
mike

Somehow, I don't think that would meet CPSC requirements. If it's not explicitly prohibited now, it would be if it were brought to market. It would already not be acceptable for powered road vehicles subject to FMVSSs...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel