Microsoft mustang

I wound RUN from any car with anything Microsoft in it!

Microsoft to me means impossible to use overly complicated software which needs constant updates.

They don't seem to consult any "real people" about what they like/prefer. And when they come out with something which is frustrating to use and there are 3 zillion posts on the internet by people frustrated with the software, they DON'T do a thing to change it.

Google...

Internet Explorer collapsible favorites

office 2010 sucks

Etc.

Reply to
Bill

Ummm.... ...I don't think you can blame Microsoft for Google.

:-)

Reply to
Alan Baker

What an idiot.