Q: about hybrid's brakes

Heard something from a cow-orker and I'd like to know if it's true:

Is brakework on hybrid cars more expensive? He said that most brake shops wouldn't touch them, something about the regenerative system. I thought they were the same as a standard car, perhaps a car w/ ABS controlling the slave cylinders, that they had the same pistons/pads.

Reply to
TCS