Q: Automotive security

Tried this. Car stalled in traffic. For A/T, try starter solenoid. For stick, try ECU with a "Check" light - easy to diagnose if stalled.

Pros I know use keys, dent pullers or something light. Repos guys use tow to steal back.

Reply to
Ricky Spartacus

15 sec. with a cutting torch.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

One of those stickers that say "No Radio". Those things work fu*king awesome!

The only things better are those "Baby on Board" stickers which make everyone else drive carefully and not tailgate. Engineering genius!

Dave

Reply to
Dave C.

And so it panned out that the following script was sculpted by none other than Dave C.:

"Muggins" typically respects those stickers, essentially because he ignores them. If the driver in front, and the others around, are behaving courteously and properly, there is by definition no need to tailgate, ever.

There is never an excuse for tailgating as such, but there would certainly be hell to pay if ever "Muggins" were stuck behind a LLB with such a sticker. He thinks he'd probably hafta take out a second mortgage and get those H4/H1 headlights and fit them with

130W/100W Narvas then, after all... (well, in all honesty, he should probably be doing that anyway, but, ah well, he can dream)

If you have one of those stickers on your car, all I can say is, you'd better keep to the right except to pass. Neither you nor your "baby on board" would want your hypocritical "don't tailgate me" jibe repaid by 460W of Euro, uhhh, enLIGHTenment. You've been warned.

Reply to
E.R.