Re: 1988 mazda 323, need to bypass neutral safety switch

does anyone know how to bypass the neutral safety switch in my mazda

> 323 1988, auto trans. it will only start when in neutral, not park, > and I have to shake the shifter. > > James

How do you adjust it?

Reply to
james

If you take it apart you'll probably see that the contacts are worn. I'd just replace it with a new one (maybe $100) or a used one from a wrecker.

Reply to
Murphy