Re: '89 Corsica lights out

Not sure about the 89's, but I seem to remember my 94 (since sold) had a factory recall on the turn signal assembly. If there's a recall, you can get it fixed at the dealer for free.

God luck, - Jeff G

Mark wrote:

'89 Corsica. Within a two week period the following has occured: 1) > Left brake light...out. 2) Left license plate illuminator...out. 3) > Rear left position light...out. 4) Running/brake light on > hatchback...out. 5) Left turn signal has to be jiggled for the signal > to operate. 6) Cruise control...out. > Was told by AutoZone that the entire problem lies with the turn signal > switch as all of the above are routed to this switch. Is this sound > advice? If so, how much of a hassle is it to replace? Anything else I > should check? > Thank you in advance. > > Mark
Reply to
Jeff Gross