Re: Houston Eats Questions

roadwarrior:

You are psychologically hurting. You remind me of the 'probably schizophrenic' disheveled guy on the street, with a sign saying "REPENT! JESUS SAVES" all while smelling like a donkey and drooling.

You have been told by not only me but many others that I am not out to destroy anything. I like newsgroups. I like the Internet. I like to build things and exchange information, not destroy.

So, run along and think whatever delusional thoughts swirl around in your head but you really, really need some help.

Oh, I think your tirade about cross-posting is funny and typical of you, claiming that you hate cross-posting and go right ahead and cross-post.

You see, roadwarrior, all kinds of folks are on the Internet, even delusional ones such as yourself.

Your friend,

Cass

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:53:06 -0500, > "___ZCxxa_sss__nope__ssspPammmm_____" > > wrote: > > >When I post, I post as Cass. > > > >Cass > > Come on, ___ZCxxa_sss__nope__ssspPammmm_____, trying to spoof one of > the giants of Usenet is deplorable. Doing so while posting with your > real name (___ZCxxa_sss__nope__ssspPammmm_____) is just TOO stupid. > You ain't Cass. > > --RW
Reply to
_z__ZCxxxa_sss__nope__ssspPammmm_____