Re Michelin Tires

Refering to a previous post, I checked out Tire Rack and found two totally different sentiments about the same Michelin tires.

One loved them, the other hated them (after a few days).

When I posted previously, I forgot to say that I got into a tire noise situation with my last Michelins too.

Dumbass me, I went for 50,000 miles without rotating. The front tires then started singing, and I saw some strange wear patterns. I had them rotated, and the noise went away.

So the point is, rotate your tires. I didn't, because I was lazy, or thought it unnecessary, or whatever, but probably shortened the tire life because of it.

I will certainly get 60-70,000 miles out of these tires and the noise is now gone.

The fault was mine, not Michelins.

Reply to
<HLS