Re: OT - Pelosi...

>> I think this is excellent. It's about time someone challenged some of the

>>> spineless republican democrats. >> >> ??? Pelosi? She's a loony Dem; unfortunately the most common >> sub-category. >> >> Proof? Remember her wanting to tax investment yields at 100% of what you >> earn? >> > > > Refusal to impeach = closet republican

Funny. Remember 1999

Spineless = useless

So far, so good.

Politics should always be outrageous.

If by outrageous, you mean effective, I'll go along. The woman is clearly an idiot. She couldn't rent a clue as to what she could and should be doing in her spot. At this point, she's merely "Bush-izing" the speaker's role, i.e. throwing away her opportunity.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in every House Dem's office when they're discussing her.

Reply to
witfal