Re: Selling my GEM electric car on eBay! Must sell this week!

Hi All,

> > Nope, this isn't Spam. I'm just selling my electric car on eBay... >

First rule of spam: if it says "this isn't spam" anywhere in the news posting, it IS spam.

The time has come. I'm moving soon and I have to sell my GEM car. Lucky for > you. > > It is a two-seater 2002 GEM E825 with the rare HARD DOORS. They keep out the > weather, but have windows that slide down, too. Near-mint condition at only > 245 original miles!
245 miles in the last 2 years? That pretty much makes a statement that this car is so awful, nobody would drive it.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt