Re: What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or > have

> seen any friends or relatives obtain) while driving in your car, or > their car ? >

Well, not a stain, but a real mess.

I was at the local Tastee-Freeze and just got a large chocolate malt. I went to pull out fast, and this guy turned into the place and swung wide, right in front of me. I swerved to miss and went over the curb and into the street.

No harm done, or would have been no harm, if I didn't have that milkshake. I had a 4-speed so I had placed it between my legs to pull out. When I went over the curb, the shake shot up, all the way to the ceiling. The top came off, and the whole thing came down all over me.

With ANY dairy product, you GOTTA get it out fast or the car turns sour real fast!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Y

You got that right Mike.Spilled dairy produts (especialliy ice cream) will stink to high heaven in a very short while.One of the places where I used to work was a Borden's ice cream factory. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin