Travis, did you get your coffee ?

Recovered from the cemetery ride? Was the rest of the week equally eventful?

You should really have taken a pic of the car before you reversed out of the graveyard, that would have been a great screensaver!

J.

Reply to
Berg

I got my coffee and survived the week. Busy day around the house today. I drove the bug to work and got there when it was still dark outside. I stayed a couple of hours before finding out the concrete guys showed up at my house today to work on getting ready to pour a

24X30 slab in the back yard where I'm gonna build a shop/office. I raced back home and now the footings are dug and the forms are in place. Tomorrow they pour the concrete. I'm excited! While I was sitting here on the couch earlier today I couldn't help noticing that chunks of the ceiling were falling down onto the couch beside me. Wax seal on one of the upstairs toilets went bad. I fixed that, just hoping now that the ceiling dries up so that you can't tell there was a temporary leak. Also finished redoing the stairs inside over the weekend. I should do trim work for a living. :-) Turned out really nice. We ripped up the old carpet off of the stairs, sanded down the runners, I cut some laminate flooring stuff to use to cover the risers, put in some quarter-round, stained it all and it looks pretty sharp. Tomorrow I'm going to work from home again so that I can place/ position the foundation bolts around the perimeter of the slab they're going to pour. Once the slab is in we're going to have the gravel driveway out front paved with some asphalt. I love living out in the country but that asphalt driveway is no fun to ride a motorcycle up and down. :-) Of course the bug has no problem driving up it... heh heh
Reply to
Shag