Re: Where can I get some basic knowledge about auotcar? Thanks!

I hope can learn some basci knowledge about structure or component for > autocar

> Could somebody offer a suggestion how to find out them? > Such as: > Basic structure / components ... > news for each brand / each company or factory... > Thanks! > > -- > Bryan

Here's some information on the Autocar I'm familiar with. A long time truck manufacturer whose name is now little more than a brand for a larger company.

John S.

Look in a search engine for, History of Autocar cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin