Replacement hood/door stickers & labels?

If I rebuilt a car, and want to get new vacuum diagram, tuneup for under the hood and the label that's normally found on the door, can I get these from someplace?

Reply to
Noozer

A dealership can order them provided they are still available. I made sure the new hood for my mustang got new labels and the dealership bodyshop just ordered them.

Cars that people commonly restore have most if not all labels available in reproduction.

Reply to
Brent P

Well, except for the date of manufacture sticker on the door jamb. If that wasn't saved, it's probably gone. I don't know if you could retrieve the info. on it from the VIN or not.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

You can get mustang/ford 70s data decals with date of manufacture made for you if need be. I suppose the same would be true with any car with a large enough following. Now they just print up what you want... so if you don't know just make match what you built I suppose... not exactly fair to future owners though.

Another thing is that some people have gathered up documentation for some popular cars and can actually look up what is supposed to be on it... but that's kind of a long shot. There's always digging up the build sheet, etc etc.

Reply to
Brent P

For an older car, here is one source: Bruce Levey Antique Auto Parts

Dan (This account is not used for email.)

Reply to
Dan Beaton