replacing main fuse in 92 Mazda Protege

I need to replace the main fuse in my 1992 Mazda Protege. When I opened the fuse box, I noticed that there was a bolt that needed to be unscrewed in order to remove the main fuse, unlike the other fuses which come right off without having to unscrew anything. I unscrewed this bolt, but there is still something holding the fuse in. How do I remove the main fuse?

Reply to
car dude