Retrain Keyless entry

The keyless entry to my car doesn't work, or rather it only works inside the car. I keep trying to retrain it by turning the key to ON several times. (once 5, then 7). I just had the starter replaced. And changed keyless battery because I first thought IT was at fault. Chrysler 2010 Town & Country. (just bought) Opened it, cleaned the contacts on both sides of the PCB.

Spozably there is a secret handshake algorithm to retrain it - turn it on several times, with one hand on your ear and your chin on the dash?

If need be, enough of it works I can survive manually.

Reply to
vjp2.at