Retrain tires???

This sensor is on and i have changed my valve stem. Does anyone know how to retrain? I have gone to retrain and it keeps reading "aborted"?

I also read something about a magnet? Where can i get one?

Also i do not have an owners manual, otherwise i would have looked in it.

Thanks to anyone with help...Kim

Reply to
3pepper0

"3pepper0" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

What

1) Make? 2) Model? 3) Year? 4) Trim level? 5) Engine? 6) Mileage?

All cars are NOT the same.

Reply to
Tegger

Thanks, it is a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limited. mileage is about

123000. I am sure about the rest---enigine? 6 cyl?, or trim level?
Reply to
3pepper0

I would take this as an opportunity to purchase an owners manual. I believe you are asking about a tire pressure monitoring system. If so just set the pressure and you should be fine until the new owners manual arrives. Or call the Chrysler dealer you do business with.

Reply to
John S.

Here ya go:

I believe these are free.

Pete

Reply to
ratatouillerat

Thanks. I went to the web site and it says unavailable. I think i will just calll my dealership and ask them. Thanks for all your help!

Kim

Reply to
3pepper0

Tried here? S >