Re: 2003 Town & Country Limited Problem

i have the same problem with my transmission. I even replaced it but it did nothing. so i just live with it.

However, i do have the "retrain tires" thingy going on as well. I read that i need to get a "special" magnet and run it over the valve stem while have put it in the retrain mode...What special magnet, can i get one and do it myself? Or even have my husband help me?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Kim

Reply to
3pepper0