RETRY: Hope you've traded in your clunker

I have no intention on trading in my clunker....lol.

harryface

91 Bonneville 319,179 05 Park Avenue 86,911
Reply to
Harry Face

You could go to the government web site they spent $18M to set up.

But they are saying when you log on that the government now has complete access to *EVERYTHING* in your computer!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

By what definition/just what determines what is a clunker? pertaining to cars/trucks/vans. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

If you use a pile of mistakes and ugly hacks like Microsoft Windows that is probably the case.

On the other hand if you use a reasonably well-designed operating system like Linux, BSD, Mac OSX, etc., and keep scripting turned off in your web brower, you won't have much to be concerned about.

Getting back to the "clunker" program itself and its perpetrators (0bama and his henchmen), as my role model Eric Cartman would say, "Suck my b***s!"

Reply to
Roger Blake

What's "Windoze"?

Ubuntu, Sabayon, PCLinuxOS...

Actually, I guess it's for dealers who log onto the governemnt site to sign up. I heard there's a disclaimer there that once you agree to the terms of the website, the government has the right to examine your computer and all data in it.

This is what I've heard. I'm not working for a dealer any more, and Linux or no, I sure as hell ain't going to look.

OTOH, if you hear someone talking down about the proposed health care plan, you can turn them in at whitehouse.gov. But that's a thread for the Toyota group...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B