Rotors made in China

just wait a few more

tractor and you got

Someone is importing those opposed twin motorcycles so common in China. They are dressed up to look like a BMW military model, and could pass for one at a distance of 100 feet. Up close they are unbelievably tinny and coarsely finished, but really not designed for the U.S. market. OTOH as we all know many of their electronic goods are pretty darned good quality.

As far as brake rotors go, I sure wouldn't buy a set from just any old website, Chinese or otherwise. If on the other hand a known U.S. parts supplier is willing to put their name on a product from China, then I'm a lot more comfortable that they have done the homework. I would not be surprised that the big three are outsourcing components to China already. The fact is China is already a big economic player and it will be in our best interest help improve their processes rather than holding them away to solve problems on their own.

Reply to
John S.

Sorry Pal, my stupid brother bought it. I would not have wasted my money. And yes, I was asked to pay for my part of it too. Chinese rotors still going strong. And they are CHEAP

Steve

Reply to
Steve m...