Re: Zemco DT4 Driving Computer,( MPH ,DIST, TIME, FUEL, MPG display

Not familiar with the DT4. But I'm very familiar with the CompuCruise Model

44 by Zemco Inc.I had one installed in my 1973 Grand Am. My brother bought one Mar. 1981. He never installed it. I picked it up from him a couple of years ago. Still in the box. Computer and parts still in plastic bags. total 'Virgin'. I mentioned this unit to one other person. I'm working on a deal with him for a new computer. I installed one on my 2000 Chevy Van a couple of days ago, and it is fantastic' If you liked the CompuCruise - hold on to your 'ass'. Guess I will test the market a little and see what I might get for a 'Virgin'. As soon as I work out the details I will post information on the new computer.
Reply to
JMARS

KENG
1973 Grand Am was not FI and my computer was a model 44. Never heard of DT4. Heard from another person, his would not take FI.
Reply to
JMARS