Ryan how goes the Geo project

OK.. Maybe I missed something but I haven't seen an update on the Geo project lately. How is it going?

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Thanks for asking. It is done and seems to be working fine. I have driven several hundred highway miles and a week of stop and go city driving, and the oil and antifreeze are staying separated and nothing is leaking on the ground or around the head. Oil pressure is fine and temp is normal. Knock on wood.

I have Techron in the tank right now to try to clear up a persistent misfire and suspected noisy injector, and if that doesn't work I have some junkyard injectors to swap out. That's the only remaining problem.

I have digital camera photos with which hopefully I'll have time to put a simple page of the procedure together soon.

Reply to
Ryan Underwood