s-10 wipers

I have a 1998 chevy s-10 and am having problems with the winshield wipers. Some times they work and sometimes they don't. When they don't work I hear what I think is the motor trying to move them but they don't move. If I wait for 20 or 30 minutes they work fine. Anyone experience this before? Not sure what other info is needed but any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance, ultradennis

Reply to
Dennis

<rusto11

bulletin out :) i do them all day every day check it out at local dealer for wiper board replacement

Reply to
Silly O Bear Jr