snowy hill

I was trying to drive up a snowy hill, but my car stalled. I pressed hard on the gas, and my car filled with fumes for some reason. Were the fumes probably just from being in the same position, or could something else have been going wrong?

Reply to
bob

Best guess would be that the snow was trapping the exhaust under the car and it found some other way inside. Might be worth a stop at your local trusted mechanic just to have them check and make sure there aren't any leaks in the exhaust.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Was the tailpipe full of packed snow?

Did it start back up?

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain