Spark Plug Install Help!

Hi guys-

I will be changing spark plugs for the first time, I have read up on it. One remaining question I still have is when I coat the ceramic part of the plug w/ the dielectric grease, do I coat the nipple which in on top of the ceramic (white) part of the plug as well?

Thanks

Reply to
elmo

It's the inside that counts, but it won't hurt anything.

I've taken a bad set of cross-firing wires and coated them with the stuff as a temporary cure so it is very effective.

Reply to
MaxAluminum