stepside pick up

I think I already asked this question but can't remember if it was this group or the chevy ones specifically.

I drive a 1993 chevrolet silverado stepside. It's black on the exterior with chrome trim. It's been lowered 3" in the front and 4" in the rear. Powered by a 350 with close to

280 hp. magnaflow performance 3" exhaust tucked away out of sight

picture:

wherever I go I get comments on how nice the truck looks for it's age. I've also had many a person ask me to trade me vehicles for theirs or to simply sell mine to them. One guy even flashed $5,000 in my face asking me to sell it to him. the latest is a guy from where I work.... he offered me a straight trade for his 1998 sierra.

Am I missing something here about the stepsides?

Reply to
Michael McNeil

or the chevy ones

chrome trim. It's

to 280 hp. magnaflow

also had many a person

guy even flashed $5,000

work.... he offered me a

No, Michael, it's just a plain 16 year-old truck. We know you are proud of it. By the way, you can check your previous posts in two clicks. You posted on march 12th in the 4X4 Chevy group.

Reply to
Al Bundy

or the chevy ones

chrome trim. It's

to 280 hp. magnaflow

also had many a person

guy even flashed $5,000

work.... he offered me a

Make that a plain 13 year old truck.

Reply to
Al Bundy

They probably want it for the flat side in the bed. Pick ups With the wheel wells inside the bed cuts down onhauling big objects.

My daddy had 8 foot bed, regular cab Chevy stepside's. 1962, 68, 74,

  1. H
Reply to
Harry Face