Stutz Bearcat Roadster

in The Wings of Eagles movie today on the AMC channel, at 2:00 PM CST.

I want one, and a Mercer Roadster too. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Auburn Boattail and a Cord, as well Hey, throw in a Tucker Torpedo for good measure!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Actually, make that a '39 Stude Coupe Express, and a '33 Model A Panel Van.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Don't forget the Duesenberg SSJ...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

True. But see my revision! ;)

I *REALLY* like that Coupe Express!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

One of my previous friends and superiors, Dr. Spike Jordan, found a Stutz in a cornfield in Oklahoma. He worked diligently to get the old farmer to sell it to him, and when he finally got it, he trucked it to a shop in Colorado to have it rebuilt from stem to stern.

When it was finished, he has about $50,000 in it, IIRC.

It was a beauty to behold. The engine ran as original. I envied him, but I could not conceive, in those days, $50,000.

Some things are worth restoring.

Reply to
hls