Suzuki Check Engine Light

Just came on in my '94 as the odometer rolled past 100,000. How do I turn this light off? I understand that there is a hidden switch. I live in a very rural area and am not concerned with checking the smog control system immediately, but will rather do so at my next tune-up interval. Meanwhile, I don't want to drive with the light on and risk not knowing about a real warning. Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Bruce