tags and licence plate

if I sell my car with just 2 months ago renewed tags (FL) and I do not purchase a new vehicle, do I

1) request a refund from the state for the remaining time for the tag? 2) remove my license plate?

I know to inform my insurance agent and request a refund

Reply to
jack

Remove the license plate. If you ask for a refund,,, Good Luck! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Please do me a favor and please check out

I made the site a while ago, but I am still improving it, I hope one day that it'll be the new totse, but anyways give me a look and tell me what you think..pce man and thanks

Adam

PS In 2 weeks the sites getting reprogramed and designed so join today please so you could be ahead of the game before the changes occur, thanks a lot. bye.

Reply to
sharpshooter7360

In Md. we have 2 year tags. If a more than a year is still left we get a refund for the 1 full year left. I don't think you'll get anything for a partial year.

Reply to
CEG

Also in FL

Remove your tag and save it. They charge a minimum of $100 for a platen (varies by county).. that's money you won't have to spend if you buy another car.

They will not refund you the remaining time on the tag.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.