tires

does anyone know where i can get the tire size165/65/235 very cheap in the us

Reply to
shae

"shae" wrote

I don't think you can get that size anywhere at any price. You sure you got the numbers right?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Yes he can. It's what we call 235/65/16.5 in the USA

Reply to
Al Bundy

try any major tire supply store, discount tires, pep boys, sears - they possibly can cross-reference to get you going - ok.

mho v=83e

Reply to
fiveiron

"Al Bundy" wrote

Oooooo-kay. .before backwards listed numbers the seen never I've

Reply to
MasterBlaster