Tires for Toyota Hilander: Bridgestone Dueler Alenza vs. Michelin LTX

Time to replace the OEM on a 2004 Highlander AWD. These two tires were recommended by my local dealer, and look good in reviews on Tire Rack. I am in the Northeast, so I have to contend with snow, ice and rain. I would trade a little tread life for more comfort/less noise.

Comments? Experience?

Thanks you! BC

Reply to
BCDrums