'98 Accord EX sedan tires

What brand and type of tires have you folks found to be the smoothest and quietest for your '98 Accord sedans? I'm not as concerned with extended wear as I am performance, smoothness and noise reduction. Where I live we only average 2-3 snow/ice events per winter, so traction in the rain is more important to me. But again, smoothness and noise reduction are my two main interests for the replacement tires that I am going to put on this used '98 Accord I bought a while back.

Already been over to Tire Rack and read some of the reviews there, but I wanted to post this inquiry to a Honda-specific newsgroup for additional feedback.

Ron

Reply to
Ron M.

Ron,

I would strongly consider Bridgestone Turanza LS-T tires. My son has had excellent results with this tire - very smooth riding and little noise, plus an absolutely unbeatable warranty. Check out its reviews on Tirerack.com.

Don

Reply to
Don Allen

Thanks for the feedback Don. Before reading your response I was already leaning towards purchasing a set of Bridgestone Turanza LS-Ts. Now after reading your post I believe that I may as well go and ahead and purchase a set of them.

Once again, I appreciate the feedback.

Regards,

Ron M.

Reply to