to all members of auto and tech

I used to post under a different username in this group but I posted 1 lousy post and I got trashed for it but that ends today. A lot of people remember me under my pervious alias and called me every name in the book. I have matured I am not that same whiny person that had these aliases snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and weather girl I have matured I am working making money like the rest of you I love what I do for a living I am copier attendant I send faxes I design business cards and so on I made my raise happen by myself. My employer likes to joke with me I am really popular in the workplace My friends sit with me at the lunch table. I admire my work and I take pride in what I do.

Reply to
karsan2007

"my pervious alias"

Pervious? Hummmmm. ....maybe

Reply to
<HLS

I really enjoyed this essay "What I Want To Be When I Grow Up" as written by a seven-year-old. Please keep them coming!

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

I work in shop like Kinko's so do not make fun about my job.

Reply to
karsan2007

About six something years ago, I phoned the local Kinkos store about something.They quoted me a price that was wayyyy out of sight.No more Kinkos for me. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin