to all members of auto and tech group

What is going on with this group last time I joined you people here called me a troll because of 1 lousy post well that is not happeing any more If that bothered you I aplogize for that. and I was called a whole bunch of names last time around. This time is different I am very busy and I do not have time for you to tell me that I am trolling here see ya do not wanna be ya. good riddance to a lot of you who called me a troll last time.

Reply to
karsan2007

I don't remember you, but for posting such whiny drivel as this, all's I got's to say is "don't let the e-door hit you where the good e-Lord split you".

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

Maybe because I was posting under different username.

Reply to
karsan2007

I noticed that you are not gone yet. What a surprise.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

Man!! What a waste of prefectly good electrons!

Don

Don