Toyota camry 1994

I got the problem with the stereo...wen i turn on the stereo there is noice in speaker as you pulling the accelator..even while you driving its the same..with the accelator.....i dont know wat to do any one can help me with this.....Thanks. some say you have to chage the condensor/capastor near the distributor..but i m not sure..i will be ok if i change that one...???

Reply to
khan.abdulahad

Stock or aftermarket sound system? If aftermarket the installation could be faulty. If original sound system check cap, rotor, wires, proper plugs installed. Plugs should be resistor type.

Don

Don