transmission problems

my truck was parked for 3 months and i went and moved it one day and i had revers the next doy i did not thought i hear a wining noies but not sure i drov it down the street and had no second geer any ideas what is wrong and how to fix please emal me at mark51678[AT]hotmail[DOT]com thank you very much

Reply to
marks350s10

Dam. I was just about to send you an email. Then I was not sure from your moniker whether you had a 10 speed Schwin (s10) or a 350C.I. engine in a Chevy S-10. Then I decided it could be a stick or an automatic, but you did say truck and wining noies (sic). Anyway, check the fluid and have a nice day.

Reply to
Al Bundy