Turbocharger for Toyota sedans

There seem to be aftermarket turbocharger application kits for a number of cars including VW, Honda, etc.

But I haven't seen any for the Camry series. Maybe I have just not looked far enough.

I would seem to me that a low boost turbo application could improve the power available from one of these I4 engines, while still affording reasonable economy when you keep your foot out of it.

Is there a problem with such an application that is not intuitively obvious?

Reply to
<HLS