Were to get Service Manual

Just got a new Jeep and would like to know were to get the factory service manual. My other car had an order form in the owners handbook but this one did not. I know that the back yard mechanic is all but gone with the new cars but I still like to know where things are, Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
George-NY

Approximately 9/2/03 17:22, George-NY uttered for posterity:

Same answer as on the other group.

Or go to
and select the "Owners" link along the bottom of the pretty pictures, then from that page, click on the "manuals" link along the left side. Takes you to

Your dealer's parts person can usually order them for you if you talk nice.

Reply to
Lon Stowell