Factory Service Manual for '09 MX-5

Does anyone know where I can get a Factory, or at least Factory quality, Service Manual for my new Miata MX-5? I tried ordering one from the dealer and was told that they can't get them. Most of the web sites I have found do not go to '09 or are things like the Chilton line. I am willing to pay the (outrageous) price to get the good one. I have been able to get a factory manual for every vehicle I have owned for the last 20 years, although most have been US brands except for the Subaru, and I was able to get the factory manual from them for $150. Thanks for any help.

Also, I bought a bra and tonneau cover from Moss Motors and neither fit properly. Any suggestions as to where else to try?

TRCSr

Reply to
TRCSr

I don't think the 2009 is much different than the 2008. There is a

2008 OEM manual for sale on fleabay for $140.
Reply to
Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley