What is white stainless steel?

(Amazon.com product link shortened)00779116&sr=1-9&keywords=Stainless+Steel++License+Plate+Frame

The other license plate frames say they are mirror finish, which makes a lot more sense to me. the one above looks pretty shiny too!
Googling, I saw that there was also black stainless steel, which they use on appliances and it says show fingerprints less. I don't plan to get fingerprints on my license plate frames, except maybe every two years.