01 Prizm veers to right

I had my snow tires removed yesterday. The rears went on the front and the stored tires went on the rear. All four wheels were balanced. (They were all on wheels.) Now, if I let go of the steering wheel, the car veers slightly to the right. I checked the pressure and to be sure I pumped all four tires to 34 PSI (warm). It still veers to the right. What could cause this. It didn't do this with the snow tires on.

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

---MIKE---

I'd have the alignment checked. I'm not positive, but I think it can go off by lifting the car in the air.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

---MIKE---

*************** Try rotating the tires and see if anything changes. If nothing changes, then the vehicle may be out of alignment, the right front or right rear brakes may be dragging a little, or you are experiencing drift from the crown of the road. If something changes, the tires are suspect.
Reply to
Ray O