'06 Avalon - no trunklid keyhole!

I'll stick with Consumer Reports for recommendations.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

Be my guest, I could not care less how or where you spend you own money, but from what we see in our service business anyone willing to pay 20% to 30% more to buy a particular brand, hoping they will not get one of the 2% to 3% of their bad ones, rather than going with the 97% odds that they will get one of any manufactures good ones, is wasting their money. ;)

mike hunt

Merritt Mullen wrote:

Reply to
DustyRhoades