1996 toyota camry xle am\fm stereo codes

the am\fm stereo radio codes.

Reply to
rdpilot53

Recently I had to replace my battery in my car and now the stero does not work. Is there a special code or sequence that I must do to get it to work. It lights up but can not get it to work. Thanks

Reply to
rdpilot53

If you or a previous owner set a security code in the radio, then you need to enter the code to get the radio to work, otherwise you have to take it to a dealer to get it unlocked.

Reply to
Ray O

I took it to a dealer and that is just what they did. I appreciate your response. Thanks

Reply to
rdpilot53