When Does '06 Avalon Arrive?

I just took my first look at the Avalon at a dealer. It's a 2005 model, very nice. I asked the salesperson when the 2006 model year Avalon will
arrive. He said it won't come out until around January 2006, since the 2005 Avalon just came out a few months ago.
Was he right?
We bought a 05 Avalon Limited yesterday - a very nice car. Third Avalon we've had. The limited is loaded with nice touches (we didn't want Nav)-
Whenever they come, you'll love it.
Reason we bought now was, we couldn't find one w/o nav in color we wanted. The rumor has it that Toyota is going to increase prices to help GM increase (or make) profit.

It was just announced. All '06 Camrys go up $250 if I remember correctly. No word on Avalon.
Merritt

My guess is that the 2006 Avalon will come out in the fall, like September or October with very few, if any, changes for more money.
--
Ray O
correct the return address punctuation to reply