1980 Garrett Turbo?

Which turbo was in an 80 Toyota Was it water cooled? Was it intercooled? Did it use an external wesgate? Dose anyone have a link to the map?

Reply to
Steve

In 1980, I believe only the Supra was offered in the U.S. with a factory turbocharger. I believe the turbocharger was a Garrett T03.

No.

No.

I am not sure what you mean by "external wesgate." The turbo was equipped with a waste gate but the waste gate is not referred to as "internal" or "external."

Where are you going from and to?

Reply to
Ray O

Lots of good info, thanks.