1989 Corolla FX (NOT 4AG...) made...by...NUMMI!?!?!?!

I thought all the FXs were made in Japan. I helped a kid who had broken down, and when I opened the hood I saw the NUMMI tag!

I didn't know NUMMI made these, and I didn;t think they could make anything right. Then again, it only had 99987 miles on it...

And all the Delco stuff had been replaced...

Reply to
Hachiroku

IIRC, all FX's were made by NUMMI.

Reply to