1992 Corolla AWD wagon

Hi

I recently went out and bought new tires new front coils and shocks.

I get a vibration/sound at about 80km/hr and clunking at low speed

30km/hr or so like if i go over a washboard road it sounds afful. I can feel it through the accelertaor pedal and sorta feel it on the stick shifter (it's automatic) I also had the drive shaft seal replaced. as it was leaking...

any ideas please email me

Reply to
deliperrot

Check the upper strut bearings. That may be a possibility. How many kilometers are on the car?

Reply to
user

Hi

I have more news. The car starts to make a clunking sound It sounds rotational...I think its in the drive shaft. when I turn off or on the automatic center diff it quiets down turn on the center diff and the clunking comes back all at around 80k....

Reply to
deliperrot

When was the center differential fluid changed?

Reply to
Ray O