[2.25.06] Scion Winter Grand Prix @ F1 Boston - Braintree, MA

Hey guys!

Winter in the Northeast may mean snow, salt, and more snow, but that doesn't mean we can't get together for some Scion fun! Scion is inviting all Scion owners and their guests to the Scion Winter Grand Prix - a special day of indoor go-kart racing fun at F1 Boston, the Northeast's premier indoor go-kart entertainment facility!

*Race against time in F1 Boston's go-karts on two expansive and challenging indoor tracks as we set to find out who'll be the first Scion Winter Grand Prix Champion! Of course, it wouldn't be a race without trophies and prizes and the bounty includes must have goodness such as iPod Nanos.

And it wouldn't be a Scion event without special Scions on display, DJs spinning inspiring beats, food, drink, and more.

All you have to do is RSVP on

Fight the winter blues with some HOT on track action!

*(Because of the performance potential of these adult-sized go karts, the go-kart competition is open to all with a valid driver's license and 18 years of age or older only - sorry!)

Check back for more details as it develops!

WHAT:

- Scion Winter Grand Prix Go-Kart races

- Win prizes (including iPod Nanos!)

- Check out special Scions on display

- DJ'd music, food, drinks, and more

- Free event for Scion owners and their guests WHEN: Saturday, February 25, 2006

12PM - 5PM

WHERE: SCION Winter Grand Prix @ F1 Boston F1 Boston

290 Wood Road Braintree, MA 02184

HOW: To RSVP please visit

For more info regarding this event, please visit:

Or contact: Scion VIP Event Team Email: snipped-for-privacy@urbanracer.com Phone: 718.279.2202

Reply to
ScionVIP